Dear SCA Members,
1. Co-organised with MTI-Amaravati Project Office, Enterprise SG, and supported by SBF, SCAL and SIBL, BCA is organising a Singapore-Amaravati Construction Industry Roundtable for Singapore construction and construction related manufacturers and suppliers.
2. We cordially invite SCA members to partake in the Roundtable, meet with the delegates, understand India’s construction business eco-system and explore business opportunities in the vast construction market of Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh and India.
Details are as follows:
Date 9 July 2018 (Monday)
Time 4.30pm to 6.15pm
Venue MBS Convention Centre, Level 3, Cassia Main Ballroom, 3305-3306
3. Please RSVP to Mr Alson Ang at email@example.com to register your participation*.
* Limited seats available (5 seats remaining on 1st-come-1st-serve basis). More details will be provided upon successful registration.
* Registration closes on 6th July 2018 (Friday) at 15:00hrs.
* Please include the followings with your registration email:
(c) Company Profile (50 words);
(d) Digital Photo.
We look forward to have you on the 9th of July! Thank you.
India is the fastest growing large economy and the construction sector will see a major boom in the coming years as the Central Government is building the National and State level infrastructure resulting in major construction projects. The newly established State of Andhra Pradesh in the Southeast coast of India is growing to be the most business friendly and industrially developed States of India.
Singapore Consortium of Ascendas–Singbridge & Sembcorp Development is building a 6.84 sq.km start-up area of Amaravati, the Capital City of Andhra Pradesh as the central business district that will bring vast business opportunities for the construction industry participants of Singapore.
We are pleased to inform that the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Mr Chandrababu Naidu, is leading a construction business delegation to Singapore on 9 and 10 July 2018 to explore opportunities for trade, partnership and collaboration with Singapore counterparts. The delegation looks forward to learn and collaborate with Singapore businesses particularly in the construction sector, towards the development of Andhra Pradesh.
S/n File Description
1 ESG (Spore) – Overseas Opportunities.India.Brief Background information on Amaravati
2 ESG (Spore) – Overseas Opportunities.India.SG_involvement Andhra Pradesh by APO (20Jun2018)
3 ESG (Spore) – Overseas Opportunities.India.Upcoming Opportunities in Amaravati by ADP.20180627
4 ESG (Spore) – Overseas Opportunities.India.Andhra Pradesh Construction Cities